4.15.2009

Late and Muddy

I had to get ready for an interview, so I was running home. I ran across this muddy field in my boots, and the mud splashed up all over me. When I got home, I realized the people who were going to be interviewing me weren't going to be coming to my house, I had to go to them, and it was supposed to start in 20 minutes. I couldn't skip showering, because I had gotten all muddy. I ran upstairs. One of my best friends was there. She told me she wanted to take a shower. I realized that would work out fine, because there was a shower where the bedroom closet was supposed to be, as well as a shower in the attached bathroom. I tried to shut and lock the door. It didn't stay. I inspected it closer, and realized there was no hole drilled into the door jamb for it to latch into. Luckily there was a hook latch at the top of the door. I realized there was still no way I would make it to the interview on time, since I had to go back across that muddy field and up a big hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment