4.01.2009

A Dangerous sort of Nurse

After my husband had surgery, we were leaving the hospital. We had to drive down a lot of icy roads, and my brakes didn't work, and we slid down a hill, back down to the hospital and crashed. I went to find someone to help us, because everyone was really busy and ignoring us. I finally found a nurse and demanded that she come help us. It was Kim Kardashian. She was kinda cranky to come down and deal with us, until she saw my husband and started flirting with him. He flirted back a little bit, then told her that he had to go have sex now. She said "Oh!" real excitedly. He said, "Oh, sorry, not with you." She said, "Oh." sadly. I piped up, "Yeah, he's married." She came over to me, put her arm around me, gave me her best puppy eyes, and said, "well, that's okay, I don't mind," indicating that I could be involved. I told her I didn't roll that way. We also told her she had to drive us home, since our car was all busted up.

No comments:

Post a Comment