4.15.2009

Easter Pizza

I had to use the toilet, and someone was in our bathroom, but miraculously, there was another toilet in the bedroom. How convenient. I didn't shut the door all the way, and while I was sitting there, some guy I didn't know walked into the room. I said "Hey! Get out of here!" He turned around for a second, then came back in. He had no respect for my privacy. Another guy followed him in too. They walked into our amazingly large closet to look for some clothes. I tried to cover myself a little and hold up my pants as I stumbled across the floor and shut them in the closet.

I buttoned up and went out into the rest of the house to find my husband, but instead, there were a ton of people I had never met before. They seemed to be having a pizza party, even though it was early Easter morning. I found my husband and complained to him. We were going to be having guests arrive shortly for Easter- what were all these people doing here, and get them out of here! My husband says, "Relax, we're having fun! Have some pizza!"

I turn, and there is a pizza man standing in front of a waist-high stack of pizza boxes, doleing out slices of pizza. He says, "What kind would you like?" I storm off into the next room, pissed off.

No comments:

Post a Comment