1.09.2009

That's Criminal!

I went with my mom to the art store, and in the front of the room, they were having a class teaching kids how to make Indian food. We got samples of two different items, and they were really delicious.

For some reason, I got sent to deliver the food somewhere, and when I came out of the building I delivered to, there was a little girl and boy standing outside of the house next door. I went over by them, because I wanted to make sure they were safe, and their mom came out of the house. She was really beautiful. I couldn't tell if she was asian or hispanic. She said she was hispanic though, and she was making sure her husband wasn't in the house before she brought the kids in.

We went in her house, and I was sitting on the chair with her little boy, and we were chatting. I guess I fell asleep, and when I woke up, her husband was there, and they were arguing. Then he started pushing her towards the corner, and I thought he might kill her.

I noticed there was a big gun on an ottoman close to me. I very quietly reached for it, trying not to be noticed. I thought, "If I shoot him in the leg, he'll have a hard time hurting her." I shot it, but didn't have that good of aim, so it got him in the gut.

I ran with the little boy, and we hid behind the island in the kitchen, so that he couldn't hurt the child. I think I fell asleep again, and when I woke up, the cops were there, and they told me that the husband died from the gunshot wound.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I did watch a crime show just before going to bed, and the good guy shot the bad guy through the stomach. Earlier in the evening I was babysitting/caring for children.

    ReplyDelete