1.08.2009

The Crocodile

I was at the grocery store with my mom, my sister, and my cousin. We were checking out when I remembered I needed to get a razors for my shaver. My cousin and I went to go find them, and there was a whole aisle of shaving supplies, which we were surprised to see had been separated by brand names. I couldn't find the one I was looking for, and my cousin pointed out one she liked, but there were 5 basic razors in it, and it cost $40. Then I saw where mine should be, but it wasn't there, so I just chose another one for about $8. Of coursed my mom had finished checking out by that time, but as I was checking out she came over and had some kind of discount cards she tried to apply to my purchase.

Then we all got in the car, and my mom was driving us down a beautiful road along a lake. Then we were riding horses on the edge of the lake (in the water). I looked back at them, and saw something green poking up out of the water. I yelled, "watch out!", but it swam right past them. It was indeed a crocodile, and it took a bite at my horse's leg, and pulled him down. We got out of there and into some cabin, where we were going to have to stay for a while, because it was raining.

I was on a bed, and there were a couple people in the room. There was a bucket of little bugs/maggots, with little food pellets. Somehow I got the idea that they turned their children into bugs so that they wouldn't have to deal with them, so I picked out the bugs that were slightly bigger and different than the rest of them. Lo and behold, they turned into two boys I used to nanny for. The parents were really mad at me, but I was determined to get them dressed and bring them out somewhere fun. When we got back, the parents wanted to turn them into bugs again, but I wouldn't let them. I threatened that I would call social services on them.

Then, my crocodile appeared again, from under the bed. I stood on the bed, and had some kind of paddle I was hitting it on the nose with, and it would go under the bed. Every once in a while, I would accidently hit one of my dogs, then try to coax them out, because I didn't want them to get eaten from being under the bed with the crocodile. When I had both the dogs out, and the crocodile was under the bed, I called for help. I told them that I had two pit bulls with me, and there was a crocodile under the bed. They told me to put the dogs in the car until it was all over with.

1 comment:

  1. My mom, sister and cousin, along with the two boys were the actual people from my life. My dogs were also my dogs, but they aren't pit bulls, they are boxers. I was looking for the parts for my real shaver. I have no idea where the rest of this came from.

    ReplyDelete